Champion in Zen Sports & Fitness
Age : 17
Place : Bengaluru
Coach : M.G. Prasad, Zen Sports & Fitness, Bengaluru
To continue working towards becoming an elite Karate Player to qualify for the Olympic 2020 Games in Tokyo. A dedicated and passionate leader with demonstrated success in sport and education. I am goal-oriented, with strong interpersonal and creativity skills.
BREAKTHROUGH KARATE ACHIEVEMENTS:
- 42nd Rank in Youth Cup cadet (kumite) held at umag,Croatia organised by the World Karate Federation-2017.
- 67th Rank in Youth league Juniors (kumite) held at umag,Croatia organised by the WKF(world karate federation)-2018.
- Participated in 11th WKF Youth League(Kumite) organised by World Karate fedaration at Umag,Croatia-2018.
- Won Silver Medal in Kumite Juniors State Level organised by Akhila Karnataka Sports Karate Association -2018.
- Participated in 10th WKF Youth cup organised by World Karate fedaration at Croatia-2018.
- Won Bronze Medal in Kumite at the KAI National Championship during the year 2017(may 10-13) organised by the Karate Association of India Recognised by the Government of India (Ministry Of Youth Affairs & Sports).
- Won Gold Medal in Kumite Cadet State Level organised by Akhila Karnataka Sports Karate Association -2017.
- Won Gold medal in State level Dasara Championship organised by the Government of Mysore-2016.
- Participated around 40 Karate Championships in Kumite.
- Practising karate from past 4 years under the guidance of Sri. M.G. Prasad, Master Trainer, Zen Sports & Fitness.