PERSONAL FITNESS TRAINER
Other Courses We Offer
SELF DEFENSE EXPERT
FIRST AID & CPR CERTIFICATION
CERTIFIED KARATE COACH
KICK BOXING & CORE TRAINING EXPERT
What the people say
“I have been working out with Zensports for more than 6 years. He has proved to be an excellent all – round Personal Trainer who keeps evolving with time. Every routine is revised and changed periodically to push one to the Next Level. A thorough professional with a pleasing personality- I highly recommend Zensports.”
Personal & Career Counselor,
NLP Trainer & Associate Coach.
(A) Fitness and Fitness principals – Overload, Recovery, Progression, Individuality, Specificity, and Variety.
(B) Foundation – Human Anatomy,human physiology (Major Organs and their functions),sports injury management,energy balance, health screening, food exchanges and diet planning.
(C) Nutrition and weight management – Macronutrientsµnutrients and their digestion, Childhood obesity, FAD diets, eating disorders andbehavior modification, nutrition label reading, bariatric surgery,Diet prescription.
(D)Sports Nutrition – Energy systems, nutrition and hydration, supplementation (Protein, Creatine, Glutamine, caffeine etc), Advantages and Disadvantages of Anabolic steroids.
(E) Fitness Testing and Weight Training – Push up test, one minute crunch test, 3 minutes stepper test or 1 mile walk and run test, zipper stretch test and Whole body weight training exercises.
(F) Aerobics Training –
- Aerobics exercise theory
- Aerobic warm up and stretches
- Discussion and practice of x-step, v-step, A-step, Grapevine, Charleston moves
(G) Yoga Training
- Practice and master of yoga techniques in traditional way
- Discuss yogic philosophies – Understand the yogic approaches to body, mind and beyond.
(H) Martial Arts
- Discussion on various types of martial arts and techniques
- Basics and working methodology of karate
(D) First Aid & CPR Training – Teaching First Aid for Heart Attack, Snake Bite, Burning etc.,
Monitoring during the course
- Trainees would be given revision test every day at the end of the class (oral and written)
- Trainees will be encouraged to Debate about the course in the class hours
- Marks logs will be maintained of all the trainees
- Extra effort would be taken to clear doubts even after class hours
After Completion of the Course
- Trainer Will be able to master basic fitness moves (ex : Squats, Dead lifts, bench presses etc)
- Will have sound knowledge about forms of exercises and techniques
- Will be able to customise, structure and execute fitness programs
- Will be able to design basic dite routine
- Will be able analyse and assiste in Common sports injuries
- Will have working knowledge in advanced fitness machines
Training Splits for the course period (66 Hrs)
- 50 Hrs of Fitness Practical’s and Theory
- 4 Hrs of Diet Planning and Nutrition
- 4 Hrs of Aerobics and Zumba Training
- 4 Hrs of Yoga Training
- 2 hrs of first and and injury management
- 2 hrs of flexibility training